You can download the latest version of ADB Bypass FRP Tool from our site. ADB Bypass FRP Tools is a powerful tool that allows you to break the FRP lock on android smartphones and tablets. You can unlock frp lock on almost all android devices like Samsung, Oppo, HTC, LG Huawei, Lenovo, Micromax, Lava etc. This tool works 100%.
There are two things you must have to use this tool. The first one is USB cable and the second one is a Windows computer with USB drivers installed. Your phone’s USB drivers must be installed on the computer. Thus, the computer should be able to recognize the phone while processing.
How to Use ADB Bypass FRP Tool?
- Download ADB FRP Tool from the link we provided.
- Download and install ADB drivers on the computer.
- Start the ADB Bypass FRP Tool.
- Enable USB Debugging mode on your device.
- To enable USB debugging mode, you need to enable developer options.
- To do this press Settings> About> Build Number, tap the Build number field seven times to enable Developer Options.
- Once you see the “You’re now a developer” alert, you can enable usb debugging mode in Settings> Developer Options.
- Connect your device to your computer with a USB cable.
- In the program you are opening, click the Uninstall FRP button.
- You have successfully uninstalled your Android device FRP Lock.
- You can ask the questions you want to ask by commenting.