You can download Android USB drivers for Meizu smartphones. USB drives here support all Meizu smartphones. You can download and install USB drivers for computers with Windows operating systems. The process of installing USB drivers is explained at the end of our article.
You need to install USB drivers to connect phone to computer. When you connect your Meizu smartphone to the computer, you only need to install USB drives to transfer data, copy photos and videos.
Install Meizu USB drivers on PC
There are different driver installation paths among the USB driver files you will download including “.exe” and folder. If your phone is Qualcomm at first, double click on the “Qualcomm USB Driver v1.0.exe” file to install as described in Method 1. If this method does not work, run the “Install Drivers.bat” file in the “Mediatek Driver Auto Installer v1.1352” folder and wait for the installation process to complete. If this method does not work, try the procedures described in “Method 2” using “usb_driver” and “usb_driver 2” folders.
- Download the USB driver file compatible with your device to your computer and open it.
- To run it, double click the “.exe” file and run it.
- Follow the steps in the install wizard.
- Click the “Finish” button.
- Extract the downloaded file to a location on your PC.
- Right click on my computer and select manage.
- Select the devices and click on portable devices.
- Right click on the device icon and click update driver.
- Select the downloaded driver file and proceed.
- Follow the instructions in the setup wizard.
- Click the finish button when finished.