Oppo USB Drivers allow you to connect your Oppo smartphone and tablets to the computer without any software. You can connect all Oppo devices with a USB cable. You can easily do operations like firmware installation, ROM installation and data transfer.
In this article, we shared the official Oppo USB drivers for all Oppo devices. You can find the model of your Oppo smartphone device from our article and download it by using the download buttons.
These drivers are compatible with 32 bit (x86) and 64 bit (x64) versions of Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows, 8.1 and Windows 10.
Oppo USB Drivers Download (All Models)
- First, double-click the file named Oppo_Latest__MTK_Driver_V2.exe to complete Windows normal installation steps.
- After installing this file, Windows needs to recognize the phone. If you don’t know, you can go to the next step.
- If the above explanation doesn’t work, all you have to do is use the folder named Oppo_Latest_Driver_V1.
- Connect the phone to the computer with a USB cable.
- Then, right click on my computer and say manage and enter the device manager from the window that appears.
- There will be a yellow warning on the driver that Windows does not recognize.
- From the options you see by right-clicking on it and clicking Next from the drop-down menu, select the option Search drivers on my computer.
- Then it will ask you to select the folder with the USB driver.
- Start the installation by selecting the folder named Oppo_Latest_Driver_V1 and saying next.
- When the process is finished, the USB driver installation process is completed. Feel happy while using it.