In this article, we shared the USB drivers of all models of the Realme, the Android smartphone brand that has just entered our country. You can easily download the USB drivers of all models of the brand from our article to your computer. The new brand, which started as a sub-brand of Oppo and became a separate brand, has become popular in the Android smartphone world with new models. We tried to help you by sharing USB drivers in our article.
USB drivers of all models of Realme Android smartphone brand are compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 operating systems. After you download and install it on your computer, you can do whatever you want after connecting the phone with a USB cable.
Installing Realme USB Drivers
- Download and extract the USB driver file compatible with your device.
- Double click the file with the ‘.exe’ extension to run it.
- Follow the steps in the installation wizard.
- Click the Finish button.
- Extract the downloaded file to a location on your PC.
- Right click My Computer and select manage.
- Select devices and click on portable devices.
- Right-click the device icon and click update driver.
- Select the downloaded driver file.
- Follow the instructions in the setup wizard.
- When done, click on the finish button.